BACK TO TOP
HTTMT Variable Pressure Clutch Plate Next Generation Low Profile
- For High Performance
- 40% more clamping force
- Works like a lock up clutch.
- Not only lighter, but stronger clutch engagement than stock when it revs up.
- 10 minutes installation. Install through the derby cover without removing the primary cover.
- Better clutch disengagement and feel than stock, Easier to find neutral.
- New Lever shape makes it lower profile
- New Lever Geometry and tip shape to maintain clutch force
- 1998-2016 Harley Big Twin Models (excluding 13up CVO, 14-up Trike, Free Wheeler, Electra/Ultra Low, and FLSS, FLSTFBS)
- Stock derby cover on '98 and later Big Twin Models Narrow and Standard Primary Covers with 6 Studs Style Clutch and primary cover.??
- No modification required. (except '13 and later A&S Clutch, 3 Studs Style Clutch)